Unphotoshopped pics and my brothers nikon D3100

Sunday 1 May 2011  at 6:21 pm
Evening~!

Honestly, I was typing away yesterday, about to post a beautiful update and then suddenly...my bandwidth died on me...dam you 10 gigs a month. So, I don't know how it happened or what I did to make it happen, but my brother just decided out of the blue to take pic's of my outfit. He's not so much of a diva anymore. (laughs). So, truth be told, its obvious that my other pic's have enhanced color and some effect added to them, the pics I'm about to upload haven't had any contrasting or stuff like that. So you'll see me Au natural~! For some reason my brother can't see the difference between enhanced contrasting and natural lighting anyway, that's his problem. Onto the pic's~!



Just had to add an effect to this pic, which one do you think looks better? Edited or unedited?

Was tired of my brother sticking the camera up my nose.
I hope everyone has a wonderful workers day tomorrow...yea, I think that's what tomorrow is, and for all the uni students whose hollies are ending soon like mine. Try and enjoy every moment of uni. (laughs)

Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment