Nail Art| Star Rhinestones & Sparkly Stripes!

Friday 20 June 2014  at 12:45 pm
Afternoon!

Since I've been out of the swing of things when it comes to nail art and making my nails look interesting, I've had the pleasure of working with BornPretty Store again to get me into the swing of things! I've worked with BornPretty store before and reviewed their magnetic and glow in the dark nail-polish! It's safe to say that I highly recommend BornPretty Store for their nail art items, of the ones that I have reviewed I've always received items that promise to live up to what they state to be. I hope you enjoy today's nail art post! :)
*Every item reviewed and sent to me was chosen by me and the opinions expressed and stated are honest and truthful*













The main reason I chose the star rhinestone pack was due to the fact that it didn't contain solely silver stars, it has gold and silver stars and they're super tiny! My nail beds are small, so I was a bit worried when I chose this item because I wasn't sure how big the stars would be, but to my surprise it's the perfect size!


Anyone interested in buying this item can buy it here or click the image below and don't forget to type in the code "FAB10" after you checkout to receive an awesome 10% off your entire purchase!

http://www.bornprettystore.com/450pcs-mini-five-pointed-star-shaped-stud-rhinestone-nail-decoration-p-14446.html

Till we meet again!
Bye Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment