Utterly shattered

Saturday 23 July 2011  at 5:26 pm
Evening~!

Finally, my lovelies! This is my first attempt at using OPI's nail shatter! When I used it for the first time, I couldn't believe that it actually shattered. I had my doubts, to be honest. Down here, as I said, it takes us aeon's to obtain certain products that have been on the market overseas. So, I had my doubts with this product. There are con's to OPI's nail shatter, firstly. The consistency, I hate that it's very thick and that it dries pretty fast. You have to be quick when using it, or else it will start shattering on your nail while your still painting the entire nail. Other than that I don't have any other complaints. I would have liked to have it in a different color, they only have it in black down here, oh well. The one aspect of the nail polish that I loved was, I was painting my nail and had a thick streak of the shatter on the side of my nail. I thought it wasn't going to shatter that well, but to my surprise it did. I have to say that this nail polish is the most forgiving, you can't really go wrong with it.


Beautifully shattered! 


 I hope everyone has enjoyed reading this post! Today is my second last day before I go to uni. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload an OFTD before I go back.

Bye Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment