A little bit of this and that

Thursday 21 July 2011  at 11:56 am
Morning~!

So, I was meant to go out with my favorite person tomorrow, but he happened to kinda cancel, ditched maybe? I don't know. Anyway, I don't want to ramble on about that. I bring with me, my lovelies a fashion haul I have kept in the dark for sometime. I didn't upload this earlier because I didn't really have the time, well I couldn't find the time, anyway. I don't remember any of the retail prices because I bought it awhile back. I apologize for that.


I didn't realize I bought a nail growth until I got home. 


The earphones that come with the Samsung Galaxy Ace suck, so I had to buy new ones. Ozone isn't exactly the best in delivering good quality sound to your eardrums but they will have to suffice for now.

This is my second item I've bought from the Mango store (laughs). Everything there is so expensive so I can only buy when they have a Summer or Winter sale.




I realize that one of the tops aren't featured, if anyone would like to see what it looks like, just comment in the comment box below, and I'll upload pictures of it.
This is my last week on holiday. So, next week I start university in full swing, uploads won't be as frequent anymore, but I will upload as much as I can before I have to go to university.

Bye Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment