On holiday, but still stressed out~

Tuesday 19 April 2011  at 11:43 am
Morning~!

So, I've been on holiday since last week Friday, and yet the thought of returning to uni plaques my thoughts. Uni, is like a bully continually spewing lewd remarks at you. I hate that place. Instead of completing my assignments like the dilligent student I am, I'm blogging instead (laughs). It's been raining the past couple of days, not that I'm complaining, its just, you can't really take pics of OFTD's with rainy weather, but despite that~! I still managed to take an OFTD pic. I'm a ninja.

OFTD:

I absolutely adore my baseball imitation jacket.



Baseball jacket: Foschini R300 ($44)

Off the shoulder top cropped above the curvaceous hips: Woolworths R199 ($29)
Closer look at the design on top.
Mini Mini Haul~

I decided to buy a plaid flowery skirt, purely because I didn't have a skirt like this in my closet. My mum was also willing to buy it so 10 brownie pints for that.

R280 ($41)
I will probably buy my ankle boots this weekend, we'll see what happens.

Bye Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment