Travel Log| Hout Bay (Cape Town)

Wednesday 15 January 2014  at 10:19 am
Afternoon!

The family and I just about managed to take a trip to the beach, because our time in my home town was minimal we had to squeeze everything in. I took a trip to Hout bay (Wood bay) in a previous post! As I've mentioned before in my previous post, I have fond memories of Hout bay because my mum would always take me there when I was young to escape from everyone and everything. On the day that we went to the beach, the wind started picking up and there was sand in my mouth, hurting my rook piercing, in my eyes...it was awful! Especially since I have a phobia of sand *cringe* The one thing that I didn't know about Hout bay is that it is one of the sixteen big wave spots around the globe. So for anyone who loves surfing and catching some waves, visit Hout bay! I hope you enjoy today's post!


Sculptures along the bay of the beach.














The wind was relentless that day!


Spoilt much? Ahahaha!



I'm afraid of water, which is why I look distraught in this picture, ahahaha (as a side note, I can't swim!)


Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment