Review| Stilla Lip And Cheek Stain

Friday 23 August 2013  at 8:17 pm
Evening Lovelies!

I don't know how many times I've mentioned this, but all of you should know that I'm an avid fan and believer of lip stains! Chubby sticks, lip markers, lip crayons, lip stains you name it, I love them all! I've found yet another lip stain to add to my collection and it's Stilla's lip and cheek stain in "Cherry Crush". I'm not a sure fire fan on Stilla's longwear lip color and liquid lipstick because they dried out my already very dry lips to the max! So when I tried this lip stain, I'm happy to say "it will not dry out your lips!" you don't need to moisturise the night before or anything, just apply and you have a beautiful berry stain on your lips!



I don't know what this type of applicator is killed (aka, I'm not a make-up artist) if anyone knows please tell me in the comments section below, but, I don't like this type of applicator, I much prefer a doe foot applicator or the marker type applicator, as seen on my TopShop lip marker!


Swatched like this, it looks lip tomato sauce I won't lie, but it looks much better when applied on your lips.



Derp man pose (What?)

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment