Haul| Knuckle Rings (Finally!) & Tops

Sunday 11 August 2013  at 3:01 pm
Afternoon Lovelies!

I'm so thrilled about this haul! Besides the fact I've been enjoying myself immensely in the end of season sales, I finally, at long last got my hands on a couple of knuckle rings! My mum kept telling me to wait and be patient because it would eventually get shipped down here. But, waiting isn't in my nature and when I heard that one of my mum's student's was going to America, I told my mum to ask her if she could buy knuckle rings for me. I'm cringing so badly right now, because over the weekend I went to Diva, and just as I was about to lose hope that knuckle rings were never going to be shipped down here, what do I see hanging on a rack "midi rings". I walked up to my mum and told her "I just died" and she immediately knew I found my latest obsession *laughs*

::Edgars::


::Queen'spark::




::Trueworth's::




::Diva::






Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh your rings are so adorable! I'm so tempted to turn to ebay and search bow rings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be totally worth it if you do! I searched etsy and ebay for knuckle rings and when I saw Diva have them it was just so much more convenient

      Delete