Review| TopShop Lip Marker "Berry"

Sunday 28 July 2013  at 1:34 am
Morning Lovelies!

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it on my blog, but I have an absolute obsession with lip stains and lipstick. Although I don't wear make-up, my mother reinvigorated my love again for lip products when she directed me to the make-up section in TopShop. As all of you know (hopefully) I have dual toned lips, and it's a nightmare for me to have to shop for lipstick or anything that has to put pigment on your lips, because it doesn't show up on my lips! When I realized that lip stains actually had enough pigment in them to mask my dual toned lips, I was beyond thrilled and so this post was born to share my excitement *laughs* I chose the color "berry" because it suites my warmer skin tone better. The only gripe I have with the lip stain is the massive drying effect it has on my lips, if I happen to forget to moisturize before hand (I use Vaseline intense moisturize) my lips are dry and flaky at the end of the day. But besides that little hiccup, I'll definitely buy it again!






When I put on this lip marker/stain it makes me so happy to see my dual toned lips disappear behind a flourish of berry pigment! Not only does it look great and add that, I just sucked on  a lollipop look, I also get compliments on it when I wear it! I love that it's wearable for the entire day, it doesn't come off even after eating and drinking. After you've eaten or drank it leaves a gradient effect on your lips which looks just as good! 

I hope I've sufficiently persuade some of you lovelies to take a look at TopShop's lip marker *laughs*!

Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. All details are in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks very good on you:) I knew Topshop made makeup, but I did not know they made lip stains.

    Laila | Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laila! And honestly I never knew that what I had in my hand was a lipstain, my mum was the one that told me XD

      Delete