Nail Art| Tribal print

Thursday 1 August 2013  at 7:22 pm
Evening Lovelies!
 
I decided to try my hand again at a better and more clean version of the tribal print! I think it came out pretty good, it's just too bad that I can't replicate it on my right hand as well as my left *laughs* I hope everyone has had a somewhat less tiring Thursday than I've been having, I have tons of work to do, but my eyes refuse to let me finish it. My eyes are literally about to fall out...I swear!








And on a side note my apricot tree has decided to start blooming in the middle of Winter! But I couldn't pass up the chance to snap pictures of the pretty flowers! They're so prettyyy! Everytime I look at them they just remind me of cherry blossoms!





I hope everyone will have a good day tomorrow!
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment