Awards| Liebster Award (Take 3)

Thursday 15 August 2013  at 7:21 pm
Evening Lovelies!


Time for another blog award! I was nominated by Ash and Emily! I'm sure all of you know by now how I go about answering blog awards, so here are some lovely blogs to check out!


::Questions from Ash::

What is your favorite drugstore makeup product?
-Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, TopShop's Lip Marker and Clinique's intense chubby sticks!
What is something you love about using makeup?
-It masks my dual toned lips >_<
What is something your readers don't know about you?
-I've been hospitalised for three days and during that time I received a blood transfusion
What is you favorite skincare product?
-Clinique's dramatically different moisturizing gel, 25 SPF city block sheer and Garnier's oil control complete deep clean face wash (all are oil-free!)
What is your dream job?
-To be a biochemist and travel to different parts of the world every 3 or 4 months
Fears?
-The ocean, I can't swim, so I hate water!
What is one make-up product you could live without?
-I don't use enough make-up to say which product I could live without but if I had to choose it would be BB cream
One place in the world you'll love to visit?
-Japan!
Shoes or Handbags?
-Shoes!
How would you describe your fashion style?
-I don't have a fashion style, I believe whatever makes your body shape look good and you feel great in it then that's a style that'll never go out of season
What inspired you to start blogging?
-I love writing and a BA degree in english was one of the courses I was accepted for at uni, but I ultimately ended up choosing biochem because it's what I love. I also love the fact that I can share my ideas with whoever is interested enough to take a look at them.

::Questions from Emily::

What is the one thing you love the most?
-My ipod
If you could do anything with your life what would you do?
-Firstly, I'd like to be more spontaneous, in a sense I want to take the clothes on my back with the money in my wallet book an airplane ticket to anywhere and just leave the country I'm in. Secondly, I'd like to tell everyone who took me for granted "look at me now" and thirdly I would have left the country I'm in a long time ago if I had money >_<
What is one thing you always wear or bring with you?
-I always bring an umbrella with me
What is the meaning of life to you?
-Is there really a meaning? Life's about having fun (within boundaries) and exploring in my opinion
What is one way you get creative?
-Search through other's blogs, lurk tumblr and pinterest
Favorite food?
-Thai green curry!
Tea, coffee or herbal teas?
-Tea!  
Something your readers don't know about you.
-See above
Gel, mousse, liquid or powder foundation?
-I don't wear foundation, but I'd choose powder
Lipstick or lipgloss?
-Lipstick
Why did you start blogging?
-See above

I hope everyone has enjoyed this post to some extent, since you get to know a little more about me!
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment