Fun Stuff| Latest Obsessions & Shameful Selca's

Tuesday 6 August 2013  at 8:16 pm
Evening Lovelies!

Does anyone else get cravings for yoghurt and granola? This afternoon, I wanted yoghurt on oats because I remembered a women at the car dealership my mum bought her car at, was eating it. My eyes immediately said yum and my mum said "ew" *laughs* This isn't really a post, it's more of a shameful selca post incorporated with my recent obsessions so I don't feel so bad that my face takes up an entire post *laughs* Hope you enjoy!

::Latest Obsessions::



 Girl's Day "Female President"
Butter wins hands down, I've tried all the other flavors and butter is by a long shot a sure fire win.
Anyone who has horrid dry lips like mine, this stuff is like gold. Vaseline GermSafe is the only Vaseline that's helped me with my cracked lips. I apply it at night, as a type of treatment and my lips are soft in the morning!
My new phone! The Sony Xperia V, absolutely love it and it's big screen, I hate its crappy battery life though!

::Selca's::





 
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment