What I'm loving

Wednesday 25 July 2012  at 4:21 pm
Morning!

I decided to compile a small list of what I'm loving this winter/what I'm loving in general at this moment.

Let's begin!


It's a Hello Kitty water bottle, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Favourite person bought it for me when he was in China. Since it's Winter it really keeps my hands warm in the chilly mornings. I actually got laryngitis because it was so cold recently.


 Marshmallows for coffee








 I bought plastic storage cases to protect and store my earrings



I've realised that I've left alot of my things such as memory sticks, jackets, scarfs and other things at favourite persons house, whenever I seem to visit I have a habit of forgetting something.

Lovelies? Do you ever experience this? Leaving items at your significant others house?

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far!

Till we meet again!

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment