Gold and Silver

Sunday 22 July 2012  at 4:08 pm
Afternoon!

I finally mustered up the inner nail art fanatic within me and tried something different with my nails. It's not THAT different but I did put effort into it. Before I forget, quick tip!I think it's called magic sellotape or something like that, but it has a off white-ish color it works well in creating stripes on nails. It also doesn't lift up your nail-polish as easily because it isn't that strong. Now, returning to what I actually wanted to say, I've hypothesized something. I believe that the strongest relationships are those that last after honeymoon period. It's probably common knowledge to everyone, but, honeymoon period is that joyful time when your significant other still has renewed eyes and a young jostling love for you. After that stage things become mandatory and you realize that your other half won't leave you even though he/she may not treat you the same as when you were first dating. I believe if you can get past that, the honeymoon stage then you've found the person you're meant to be with. It's just my opinion. Honeymoon stage for me is the stage where you don't see the others faults and your blinded by love. But, after a while you aren't as blinded as you were and you begin to see faults and nit-pick. If you're still able to be happily in love with them after nit-picking I think you've found the one!

But anyway! Onto the post! 





I have so much work to do! But, procrastination keeps taking me away from it ><  GOSH!

Till we meet again!

Bye Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, Beautiful nails, I love to do my manucure too ;) HiHi
    I really hope you'll like my blog ^^
    Kisses ♥

    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com) ^^
    You can follow me on Bloglovin, I can follow you too if you want!! ;) HiHi

    ReplyDelete