Love bracelet!

Sunday 8 July 2012  at 2:13 pm
Afternoon!

I'm sorry for the gloomy previous post >< I was just finding it hard to see the light and at times when I get like that I just need to vent. So, thank you to everyone who supported me and made me feel better!

Now! Time for a happy post! I decided to make my very first love bracelet, it's actually a friendship bracelet that I called a love bracelet since you can give it to the one you love and have matching bracelets. I got the idea from Honestly...WTF

I was originally in search of a bracelet that I could make for favourite person so we could have matching bracelets, so, when I read that friendships bracelet can be given to the one you love. I thought it was perfect. To me it's not just any bracelet since it took me about a week and a bit to make. So, I put alot of effort and time into it. I used the entire length of the embroidery thread to make. Please note, you have to use the entire length of embroidery thread so that the bracelet will fit over your wrist.




The bracelet wraps twice around my wrist and I'm still looking for a clasp that I can attach to it





I hope all my lovelies are having a wonderful Sunday!

And for those going back to uni, goodluck!

Till we meet again!

Bye Bye! 

8 comments:

  1. If I'm not mistaken, in Japan they call these 'misanga' right? I used to have an entire craft kit dedicated to this hahaha. You just reminded me of my childhood (lol I feel old)

    Sigh, memories :3

    Thanks for sharing!

    Ada
    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup they're called misanga in Japan. Lol, this is the first time I've ever made a friendship bracelet XD when I was younger I knew nothing about friendship bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! For your first one, it turned out really well :D I bet it took forever to finish if you went through the entire thread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took about a week to finish >< but the results are rewarding!

      Delete
  4. I used to make them when I was younger. Yours looks much more thorough and proper though. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly never knew about these bracelets when I was younger LOL, makes me wonder what I was doing my entire childhood XD and thanks!

      Delete
  5. amazing blog! keep posting! would you like to follow each other?
    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete