My day in an instagram

Monday 16 April 2012  at 7:12 pm
Evening!

I am SO exhausted, had a lab until 15:45-ish, then spent some chill out time with favourite person until 17:00, twas a good day indeed! But, I'm exhausted, slept so late yesterday because I was watching the OVA's of Ai no Kusabi! But, anyway, back to the post! As the title suggests I figured since instagram was released for androids I might as well get it and post "my day in an instagram" with you lovelies! Specifically the day will be Saturday since during the week I'm to busy to take pictures of anything.

new designer tights, remind me of stay ups
the only ring besides some others that seem to fit my fingers these days
when I got home she decided to escape through the window *laughs*
walker shoes, love!
visiting the pet store in search of a new addition to my family of dogs
movies my brother bought for me
OFTD
cam-whoring of course
I hope everyone hasn't had a too stressful Monday! Still four more days to go! *laughs* I still have physiology work and a tutorial to prepare for *sigh*

Till the next post!

Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment