Before I'm confined

Friday 28 October 2011  at 5:39 pm
Evening!

My lovelies, I know I'm not meant to be updating my blog and probably should be studying but...I can't help myself (laughs). I am a girl of many words (laughs). So, yesterday, I didn't get a chance to see my favorite person. So, we arranged to meet up today. It was a day well worth spent. We spent about...four hours together? Yeah, I think it was four. Believe me, everyone asks me, even my mum if my favorite person doesn't get bored of me, or if we don't get bored of each-other. But, truth be told I never get bored when I'm with him. Especially when I haven't seen him for a few days, the anticipation of seeing him again gives me butterflies (laughs). We see each other every day at university, but when it comes time to part, it's so hard. It's like I never spend enough time with him. I want to be around him all the time, if I could crawl into his skin or superglue myself to his side or whatever I would do that (laughs). I'm not going to see him for two weeks! Because of exams (sigh). Well at the end of it, it will be worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment