Cheetah spots

Wednesday 12 October 2011  at 5:33 pm
Afternoon!

My lovelies, it feels as if I haven't updated in a while. Test week successfully killed me, and stripped me of any academic confidence I built up throughout the year. Luckily for me, I have my mum and favorite person with me to pick me up and help me! It's always good to have a good support team, especially when your studying biochemistry, you need all the support you can get when times get tough! Today, I come with my second attempt at cheetah spots(?) I don't know if they're cheetah or leopard, but it looks nice and I'm guessing it's cheetah (laughs).




I hope my lovelies will have a wonderful Thursday tomorrow (grins) my Thursday is going to be interesting for sure! But that will be talked about in my next update!

Till then
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment