Nail Art|Christmas Edition Part V

Tuesday 23 December 2014  at 7:28 am
Morning!

I hope everyone is having a joyous festive season so far (for those of you that celebrate Christmas) and for those that don't, I hope you are having a relaxing vacation so far! I remember last year this time I was preparing myself for trips on a cable car up Table Mountain, strawberry picking and a picnic at Spier. This year has been a bit sad and depressing with my grandfather in stage 5 renal failure and daily trips to the hospital and dialysis :(. So I hope everyone else is having a much better Christmas than me. I hope you enjoy this morning's post and to see the other nail art ideas in my Christmas edition series, click here, here, here and here.

Click!


Products used||Stamping plate QA19||Sinful Colors "Snow me White"||Revlon nail enamel "Valentine"

Till we meet again!
Bye Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment