Nail Art|Christmas Edition Part VI

Wednesday 24 December 2014  at 12:12 pm
Afternoon!

I just went out with my mom to do a bit of last minute shopping since we haven't had much time to do anything and the traffic in the malls is insane! I don't know about anyone else but I personally loathe it when there are a lot of people in the shop, especially during the festive season. So while I was left to do shopping cart duty, the "Frozen" soundtrack started playing and then it really struck me that it was Christmas. For anyone that hasn't watched Frozen, watch it now and thank me later *laughs*. I apologize for the rushed posting but it's been hectic on my side and hopefully it'll start to get better soon. I hope you enjoy today's post and the last Christmas nail art design for the year.



 Products used||Acrylic Paint||Revlon nail enamel in Valentine and 1000 Volts||Sinful Colors in Snow me White||Sally Hansen in Caleb City||
Till the next post!
And I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas!
Bye Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment