Nail Art| Christmas Edition Part IV

Thursday 19 December 2013  at 2:40 pm
Afternoon!

There are only six more days till Christmas! With that being said I have the last edition to my "Christmas Nail Art Edition!" I used Rimmel's "Yes sir, Yes sir!" which is in my opinion the best aubergine purple I have ever seen! Today's Christmas nail art reminds me of the glamorous Great Gatsby days! It's a bit reminiscent of the glitz and glamour of those days because of the accent glittery nail. I hope you enjoy!





"A little party never killed nobody" A track from the Great Gatsby when Gatsby throws one of his many glitz parties!

Till the next post!
Bye Bye!

3 comments:

  1. this is cute

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that glitter polish is killer!! Love it!

    simplybeautyxd.blogspot.com
    Evelyn<3

    ReplyDelete