Winter skin care routine

Tuesday 19 June 2012  at 11:37 am
Afternoon!

So, today I come with my Winter skin care routine! Since the air is extremely dry over here I find that my T-zone is oilier than usual and my cheeks are tight and dry, tight and dry cheeks aren't happy cheeks! Dry air is only good for one thing and one thing only, preventing fly aways and frizz *laughs*

Onto the routine!


The blue bottle contains salicylic acid which is too harsh for Winter, you cannot use a strong face wash and a strong toner for your face, your face will be extremely dry and taught

After cleansing, sprits on rose water to revitalize skin and restore moisture. I use the deep cleansing mask once a week and the exfoliating scrub a day after I've used the deep cleansing mask. Since I hate foundation I use a tinted moisturiser Clarins works well with my skin and doesn't break me out

Instead of the usual moisturiser I use a sunscreen with a high spf, and remember do not slap sunscreen or moisturiser onto your face, the only thing that, that is good for is clogging pores. Lightly rub your hands together with the moisturiser/sunscreen and pat onto the skin. This allows the skin to breath and for combination skin like mine it keeps an oily T-zone at bay for longer!


I think this is something only found here, it's a sort of  a medicated lip balm. I used it for a while and it worked well. This is something that will work well on lips that do not dry easily like mine. My lips have the tendency to become accustomed to certain lip products and then they don't work anymore


I hope this post has been informative and my lovelies are able to take something away from it!

Till we meet again!

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment