Jay Jay's and Diva Haul

Sunday 18 September 2011  at 10:11 pm
Evening!

I've noticed now that I'm always updating at night. Oh, now I know why, during the day I'm not at home, because I'm shopping (laughs). So, as the title suggests I have a haul from two different shops and not just one. Need I remind you, my lovelies, most of the items I bought were on sale, I swear. The Diva store had a HUGE sale! And by huge I mean 75% and 25% off selected items, I couldn't pass up that! At Jay Jay's though, the items weren't on sale, I don't event think Jay Jay's have sales, but if they do I don't know about it. I actually had a fight with my boyfriend about my spending habits and such, but, I mean, if you buy items on sale...there's no fault in that. In any case I only buy so much clothing so that I can look good for him, but anyway. Onto the haul!

Please excuse the white background (my white linen, laughs) in the pictures, my garden was covered in poop! And I had no idea, so I had to move the haul inside the house, so I apologize if the pictures are poopy and crappy, I had to make do with what I had.

Let's begin!

I bought this floral top, at Edgar's, it's the only item besides the bag, shorts and gladiator sandals that hasn't been bought at the two shops as stated in my post. I have no idea how much this was. I bought this a week ago, I think, so  sort of lost the price tag (laughs).

Bought these beauties at Trueworth's for 340 zar ($45.49).



I love the colour of these denim shorts, I use to really love dark wash denim shorts, but I seem to be leaning more towards the lighter/faded wash of denim shorts. I bought these at Trueworth's for 320 zar ($42.82).



I bought the bag at Edgar's for 149 zar ($19.93), it was on sale, but I can't remember the original price. I wish the bag was made out of better quality material, bags like these tend to look tacky and old pretty quick if the material is dodgy.

Had to pick up some essentials, from left to right:
Zillions
Sanitary hand wipes
Young solutions lip balm in mint
Smint mint and gum
Plus white oral rinse
Essence colour and go in #05 sweet as candy

All these items were bought at Jay Jay's.
High waisted skirt (on the left) 169 zar ($22.61)
Snake top 99.95 zar ($13.37)
Blue skirt (at the bottom) 169 zar ($22.61)




Black and white spotted top 129 zar ($17.26)
"where did you sleep last night" top 89.95 zar ($12.03)
Both tops were bought at Jay Jay's as well.



"say-panda" top 99.95 zar ($13.37)
I seemed to have lost the price tag for the orange top, so I don't have a price on that one, both tops were bought at Jay Jay's as well.



The price on the multicolored top on the left I have no price for, but I bought it at Jay Jay's.
The purple windbreaker? I don't know what to call it, I bought at Queenspark for 399 zar ($53.43), it was reduced twice! From 599 zar ($80.23) to 499 zar ($66.83) to the price I bought it for. I waited literally months for this to be reduced!



My diva haul! I don't have any prices for these items, I know the price tags are shown in the picture, but I'll update the prices of the items another day.






OFTD
Alas, my week long holiday, comes to an end. It was seriously nice and seriously fun, only because someone made it fun for me (laughs). I hope everyone will have a good Monday tomorrow! I know I'll be struggling to wake up for uni tomorrow, oh joy.

Till the next post

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment