Before I leave

Wednesday 14 December 2011  at 11:38 am
Afternoon!
So, before leave for my home town trip, I have a mini of a haul. But, before I get onto that, yesterday night I went out with favourite person had dinner and we walked around the mall. This might not seem like much, but I've never been at the mall after closing hours. Never in my life. Yes, I am a sheltered child (laughs). I stayed there until 21:30, then mum came and they spoke until 22:00 (laughs). I love how when they have a problem they discuss it and don't allow it to fester like an open wound. But, anyway, so I'll be away for a month, yes an entire month! Just because uni opens later, I think sometime in February it opens so my family saw it fit to keep me there for an entire month. I would rather be spending all my time with my favourite person. But, we all can't have our cake and eat it.

Everything that I bought came from Trueworth's.

Bought this at Trueworth's, it's from Trueworth's leather collection. I only bought it so that it could replace my blakc bag that broke. It's a non-offensive bag, it goes with any outfit, so it's perfect!

My oxfords! They're so comfy! They're a bit big though. I wanted a size 4, but my mum almost killed me when I suggested a smaller size, so I have to deal with a size 5 that gives my feet just a bit too much room. 


These look so Summery and Springy! I love how cute they look.

Dusty pink loose fitting top. Looks good paired with skinnies or a skirt.



Please excuse the tired look and the messy hair. I just woke up and decided to cam-whore.




After my month vacation I'll upload all my adventures and misadventures! And be prepared for many, many hauls! I hope all you lovelies will have a blessed Christmas! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then have a good vacation and de-stress your heart out!

Till the next post in a months time!
Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. WOW I LOVE your handbag. I've been looking for a nice black one like that. I wish we had Trueworth's in the US. Cute purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your vacation pictures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete