Hello end of November and welcome December!

Friday 9 December 2011  at 12:20 pm
Afternoon!

I woke up about three hours ago, and I want to go back to bed. Lovelies? Have you ever felt like you sleep but when you wake up, you're still exhausted? I've been feeling like that for about three weeks now? And the fact that I'm leaving soon for my home town doesn't make me feel any better. I don't really want to go, but anyway. So, what have I been doing in the month of November? Taking OFTD's spending time with my favourite person, having picnics, eating at Mcdonald's with favourite person AND meeting up with my high-school friends oh, and of course the occasional shopping trip. The one downfall about the place I'm currently inhabiting is, is Summer rainfall, I hate Summer rainfall. In my home town we have Winter rainfall, doesn't it make sense to have rainfall in Winter and not in Summer? Summer is the time to be at the beach, tan, soak in some rays, but instead it's raining! Summer rainfall isn't my friend.

I only ever come to Mcdonalds with favourite person as a treat.


I never noticed the welcome sign before.

Picnic with favourite person. I surprised him with a picnic on his birthday because I wanted to have a picnic with just the two of us. Was a good day indeed.


In the picnic basket there was bread like a baguette, biltong, chicken a spinach quiche a fruit salad  and a selection of ham. We had to buy our own cold drink, I don't know why cold drink wasn't included in the basket.



OFTD.

Love this dress. Believe it or not, but I never use to be a dress or skirt girl. I use to wear  jeans and t-shirts all the time. I looked like a boy (cringe).

OFTD.



So, I tried on this dress a couple of times before, before I bought it. It took me about a week to buy this dress because they never had my size and when I wore the wrong size it looked horrid on me. I tried the dress on in three different sizes, a size 6, 8 and 10. A size 6 was too small and for me looked the best but my mum said no and a size 10 was way too big. So, of course the size 8 was the best choice. It has a built in padded bra type thing and because I'm not gifted with those assets the cup size is usually too big, but the size 8 cup size seems to work for me. I love this dress because it's great for Summer it's flowey and light and looks great paired with a cardigan if the weather gets a bit chilly.

Trying on a size 6.

The dress in a size 8. I bought the dress at Foschini, for how much I wouldn't know.





And the cam-whoring ensues!





Going to get a new phone when the new year rolls around, I'm tired of this phone. I have so many pictures and kpop videos on my phone that it's slow now. Need a new phone, I want to get a HTC! Or an I-phone.

You can't deny a face like that!

I IS QUEEN OF THE JUNGLE! She looks so sinister here!
 So, in exactly less than 48 hours (I think) my results will be released by the university! I'm scared! I won't lie, university is such a pain, putting me through this unnecessary stress, but anyway!

I hope all my lovelies will have a wonderful weekend ahead!
Till the next post!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment