Travel Log|Adentures in Kirstenbosch

Sunday 25 January 2015  at 7:20 pm
Evening!

I've just discovered the wonders and joy of Skype...yeah I know I'm slow with everything. As I mentioned previously my grandfather has kidney failure and is on dialysis my aunt kept nagging me to get Skype for a while. When I eventually did get it, seeing my grandfather's face on the other side of the screen gave me the greatest amount of joy and I wouldn't trade it for the world and I'm so glad that social platforms such as Skype were made by an incredibly, perfect person *laughs*. So onto what this post is really about! I visited Kirstenbosh again because the brother said that there was a new trail/walkway that recently opened. To my...agony/surprise it was a canopy walkway where you're able to overlook the tops of the trees and I fail to remember time and time again that I hate heights (even though I hate to admit it out loud). With that being said, all you height lovers will absolutely love the new walkway, if you ever come down to South Africa and visit Kirstenbosh. I hope you enjoy tonight's post! :)



Don't they remind you of pineapples? When I saw these plants for the first time I thought that they would taste sweet and creamy if they were fruit...*laughs*
 BodyCon+shorts||JayJay's||Plaid Shirt||Woolworth's
 Even though I'm smiling here I wasn't when I got onto the walkway, to make it seem realistic and make it feel as if you're walking in the air, the walkway sways. Any type of swaying makes me whoozy and nauseous so when I was walking on it, halfway through I had to run off.
I hope eveyone enjoyed this post!
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment