Swatch|Sally Hansen Satin Glam in Go Gold

Friday 2 January 2015  at 11:57 am
Good Afternoon!

My first post of 2015! What better way to welcome in the new year with Sally Hansen's Go Gold which is a rich, shimmery, gold nail-polish which I've fallen in love with! It happens to compliment my skin tone perfectly since gold tones tend to look weird on my nails (I don't know why). I hope everyone has an amazing year ahead of them filled with joy and laughter. 2014 has had to have been the worst year I ever encountered in my life, for a multitude of reasons. The primary one involving my grandfather who was diagnosed with chronic renal failure at the end of 2014. So I hope 2015 brings much happiness and adventure!

 I applied two coats of Go Gold on my nails and didn't experience any chipping after one week.

Till the next post!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment