Trips| Kirstenbosch

Sunday 20 January 2013  at 5:01 pm
Afternoon Lovelies!

I'm suffering from a case of "Boyfriend flu" and that would explain my minor leave of absence, also, the fact that I have to use my phone as a wifi hotspot to update my blog also explains the minor leave of absence.

We are finally on our third and last tourist destination! Kirstenbosch! Kirstenbosch is a botanical garden found nestled at the foot of Table MountainThere's really not much to say about Kirstenbosch solely because you'd have to visit it to experience the vibe and atmosphere of the garden. I know it sounds weird that a garden has a vibe and atmosphere, but with the many sculptures that are inspired by Zimbabwean sculptures, the concealed pathways that lovers usually walk together, the restaurants that culturally inspired face painting and not to mention the live bands and concerts that are held at Kirstenbosch, it's not hard to believe that it has a vibe and atmosphere. 


The entrance view, as you walk into Kirstenbosch.






The river I use to play in with my cousins as a toddler in the heat of Summer.


Top::TopShop
Skirt::Trueworths
Shoes::Trueworths












*Kiss Kiss*






























It was extremely overcast and the few times that the sun reared its head I took pictures like a crazy women to capture how beautiful the garden looks in the sun's glow.






If I'm not mistaken this is a lichen(?) correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it resembled a flower and looked so pretty!

I hope all of you have enjoyed or found these past three tourist destination posts of Cape Town informative! Of course when I go to China this year I'll be uploading even more pictures and especially the food and hauls!

Till we meet again!
Bye Bye

2 comments:

  1. Oh GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!
    I looooove the place! like really!

    the first photo up there is freakingly amazing ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the place Bee! It looks SO much better in real life though!

      Delete