Haul| The birthday haul!

Tuesday 15 July 2014  at 11:18 pm
Good Evening!

Gosh! Uni starts in little less than a week and I don't wanna go baaack! *cries* These holidays have been especially fruitful to me, since it was my birthday month and I was at home on holiday....my birthday always falls during the holiday months (I'm so lucky). I've been burying my head watching Usagi Drop, Wild chives and Soy Bean Soup and Triangle (I can't resist Jaejoong). On another note I've been trying to gear myself up for constant blogging and posting, but it seems procrastination sets in its deep stages when I'm on holiday *scratches head*. On another, another note, do all of you remember this picture?


Well technically you should since I uploaded it three days ago...but if you don't that's ok too! :) So today's post is all about delving deeper into this mess you see on my bed! I have to admit not all the items that are on my bed are shown in my post, since they're boring. Such as the Takara tripod stand (I finally have a tripod stand! No more using a step ladder to balance my camera on anymore!) but if you'd like a review on it, I'll gladly do one! And the leggings you see aren't featured either....because everyone wears leggings. Onto the post after the clickey! :)











**All items purchased from BPS were bought with my own money...just putting it out there and all links to the items will be listed below each picture:)

Unfortunately it looks like the earrings I purchased are sold out but here are similar ones I found! Link+link. The main thing I love about these earrings are that they are adjustable, there are three openings at the back of the earring and the stud can be inserted into any one these openings to adjust the earring.

This adorable dust stopper on the other hand is staying strong and good and hasn't broken off into my headphone socket...yet *crosses thumbs* Link!


 On another note...


Well done to Germany for winning the World Cup! I know I'm a few days late (blame procrastination) but better late than never, right? It's weird because this is the first World Cup T-shirt I've bought on my own accord and I wanted it to be Germany. I don't follow soccer much so I don't even know who are strong soccer teams! *cringes* It's just my luck!

I hope you enjoyed this post! And if you have any suggestions on what type of post you'd like to see next, let me know! :)
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

6 comments:

  1. the skull sweatshirt is so adorable! love your bag as well.'

    xx

    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin" the way you edit the photos! Very pretty.
    And the outfits are simple yet great and classy.

    Followed you x
    http://moreulzzlang.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I'm in love with the cascading jersey and the inside of that pursue! How wonderful.

    http://hansenandheidelberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hansen! Glad you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the follow Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete