Announcement| IBuyBeauti & Uni!

Monday 10 February 2014  at 7:48 pm
Evening Everyone!

I'm not sure if most of you know about the IBuyBeuti campaign...well it's not a campaign I just like to call it that *laughs*. IBuyBeauti is searching for beauty bloggers to review products from their company. Isn't that a great way to get noticed by a beauty company? I'm spreading the word of the search for a beauty blogger buy IBuyBeauti because I first saw it advertised on Bella's blog, and entered myself into it and hope that all of you will enter too! Just follow the easy steps in the bannner below and you're all set and good to go! I wish everyone the best of luck! (Aren't Sulli and Krystal distracting? *laughs*)


As a sidenote, I've started uni again! Yay! I'm doing a postgraduate diploma in scientific studies, so I won't have that much free time any more as before when I was lazing around at home! I hate doing nothing productive with my time! With that being said...

Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment