Supplies| Hand Cream & Acrylic Paint

Thursday 27 June 2013  at 1:33 am
Evening Lovelies!

This is going to be a quick post, because it's one in the morning, I'm in desperate need to wash my hair *laughs* and in need of sleep. I would probably classify what I bought as a mini haul, but I guess they are supplies when you take a look at them. Since it's Winter down here, everything dries out, the air is so dry! My hair is dry, my skin and not to mention my cuticles, luckily they (Clicks) were having a sale on Keratin enriched hand cream and I had to buy it. I'm all on board on the Keratin train, especially since nails are made of Keratin I knew the hand cream would work. On another note, I learned that not all acrylic paint is the same, I'm no artists so honestly I didn't realize while shopping in the kids section of a grocery store that the bottle of white acrylic paint I was to pick up, the consistency was too thick! I struggled on just one nail art design to make the viscous fluid work, but after I just couldn't and decided to head over to a craft store and buy model paint. Definitely the better option! I'm super, super, super excited for the release of the Sims 3 Paradise Island! Can't wait! The only downside? I have to wait till Friday! I thought it would be released on the 25th (Tuesday) but I was mistaken. This country I'm living in is so slow with getting new products *ugh*



 This was such a waste of money, luckily it wasn't pricey.


Model paint! Model paint!



My paintbrushes tend to get damaged very quickly because the acetone eats into the bristles and makes the separate from each other. So I have to keep buying new ones.


I hope everyone has enjoyed this post! And will have a wonderful week ahead!
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment