Haul| Queenspark,Forever New,Jo Borkett & Edgar's

Wednesday 5 June 2013  at 11:43 am
Morning Lovelies!

I feel like I'm in such a rut with all this studying, thankfully, next week Monday is my last exam! I can't wait to start taking pictures again for more blog posts! I have so many nail designs, nail swatches and beauty products I want to share the minute I go on holiday! So please keep an eye out for that!

::Queenspark::




I don't know what made me decide to buy a mint lace blazer, but I thought it looked super cute. I hardly wear it to be honest *cringes* I need to ban myself from buying things and then I don't wear them. I ended up actually buying another blazer that was grey and had black striping on it, love that one to the max! I just feel that this one is more for dress up time for a special occasion of sorts.


I bought this top in pink too!


 ::Forever New::


 ::Jo Borkett::


 ::Edgar's::


Love the subtle sweet heart neckline on this top.


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment