Mini Haul| Essence & Acrylic Paint

Sunday 5 May 2013  at 9:11 pm
Evening Lovelies!

Gosh! It seems like the days are flying by again! Before I know it I'll be one year older again *cringes* I hate getting older, don't you? I managed to watch Iron Man 3, in the little free time that I had to spare, it didn't really wow me to be honest. The graphics were unbelievable as always, but the storyline department was lacking, sadly. So, before I go off to bed (currently it's now, 20:55pm) I thought I'd upload a mini mini haul only consisting of three products! *laughs* It's pretty tight to be shopping in the beginning of a new month that's why I only have a few things. Hope you enjoy!





The container has shimmer pigments that you dab all over your nail once you've applied the nail base, I love how effortless it is and there are other pigments but I decided to go for a shimmery, glitter one.





The acrylic paint that I use in all of my nail art, it's the normal acrylic paint that's used to paint toy models

P.S The giveaway ends in 5 days! has been extended till the 15th of June!
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment