Haul| Diva & Forever New

Saturday 25 May 2013  at 1:40 pm
Afternoon Lovelies!

Through all the studying of how breast milk is produced and cancer, I thought what better way to detox than to update my blog! *laughs* I'm nearly on the verge of deciding to do my honours in Cell biology, but we'll see (if I even get an oppurtunity to apply for honours). I bought this haul a while ago, during the Summer sales that were happening down here (it's Winter now). So, I hope you enjoy!


 I only realized after I had bought the ring, that the rhinestone was missing. Lucky for me being a nail art enthusiast I stuck one of the many rhinestones I own to do nail art with into the hole.


 I bought this ring at Diva too, I thought it was so cute paired up with the ring the bf bought me, especially since it says love on it.


I'm always on the search for small baby earrings that will fit into my second ear piercing (my holes were made too close to each other so I can't wear normal big earrings like everyone else) and I thought these pack of earrings were perfect! Since you can mix and match whatever to your hearts content.



A new phone cover for my SII, since the bf didn't like my red cover and I was getting tired of it. Got these at Forever New on sale so I picked up two.

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment