Haul| Jo Borkett & Cotton On

Friday 8 March 2013  at 7:42 pm
Evening Lovelies!

Gosh, I just got home now, it's currently 19:26pm down here and I am pooped! I'm so exhausted! I honestly feel so guilty because I haven't been updating frequently! I feel just as guilty when I decide to fall asleep and not study, that same guilt! I have a mini haul tonight, so I hope you enjoy!

 











Bought these at Jay Jays



I originally bought this in a size 10 and thankfully managed to swop it for a size 6!


Another short post and I do apologise, but you have no idea how hectic uni can get!

Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Woah~ Cute haul! c:
    Especially love the burgundy cardigan and the mint shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the haul! ^^

      Delete
  2. I love that oversized cardigan. I've been trying to find one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! ^^ I think it's perfect to create a layered look

      Delete