Openings|TopShop SA

Saturday 2 March 2013  at 10:11 pm
Evening Lovelies!

I wanted to blog about this when TopShop was launched here in SA but never had the time to. TopShop and TopMan...they're the same shop (anyway) was launched last year sometime in November. Need I say that I'm impressed with the quality of clothing they have to offer. Fashion doesn't sell me over quality does. So, when I go shopping I always look at the quality of clothing I'm going to buy. It's pricey...a cropped top is about 99zar::$10.92 which is super pricey for me considering you're paying for half a top. I don't have any pictures of the launch or what it looks like, unfortunately, but I'lll upload some of the pieces I bought from TopShop. Hope you enjoy!
 









I'm sorry if this post feels a little bit disjointed...I've just been really busy lately and my mind is stuck on need to get into honours, need to get into honours. So until that mantra is out of my head I'll be MIA for a while.

Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog,

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete