Pick-Ups| Goodies

Wednesday 2 January 2013  at 11:04 am




I previously bought nail glue from the Oriental city near my house which was 8zar::$0.95, and it lasted MAX only a week on my nails...it was pretty weak glue, so I'm hoping that this one will last longer since I got it from a nail shop, but I have a feeling that the expectancy of all nail glue might be give or take a week or two.




I personally hate the fan brush, because I have no idea what it's actually used for. The designs that I have seen online haven't convinced me enough to use it in any of my designs, so for now I hate it.


You absolutely cannot do without this brush if you plan on using acrylic paint that's used on toy models to paint designs on your nails, this brush gives you more control and flexibility. The longer the nail art brush tip the harder it is to use it.




Although I'm interested in nail art, I had no idea what some of these brushes were actually used for (fan nail art brush, flat nail art brush..etc) Since I predominately use the thin detailed nail art brush, you can learn something new everyday! I know this post is super short but I felt like I needed to upload this just so that it can give everyone an idea of the type of tools that are used in nail art. What I really want is gel nail polish and a airbrush gun, but it's so expensive down here. Gel nail polish is about 100zar::$11.81 and that's excluding the UV light used to set the nail polish on your nail! An airbrush gun is probably ridiculously expensive...but I still want it *grins*

Till we meet again!

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment