Random| Packaging

Saturday 8 December 2012  at 9:36 pm
Evening!

It's so unbearably HOT down here...I wish I had a cold, snowy Christmas...but anyway! That's not what this post is about, I bought a new black nail polish from Revlon a few months. To my surprise the formula, shelf life and viscosity had all been improved. The previous black nail polish that I had bought from Revlon "black lace" had developed an increased viscosity and the formula started becoming thick and difficult to apply. So, off I went to the local drug store to buy another bottle, unbeknownst to me that I was buying an improved version of the "black lingerie" version. This might not pose a problem to some, but to me I hate it when companies decide to improve something without giving notice. It was exactly the same 15ml bottle, just with a different name and improved formula. Could they not have stated "new and improved formula"? Moral of the story here? State, that it's "new and improved" nitpickers like me will appreciate it. On that note, I'd love to know what annoys you about companies?



Until we meet again!

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment