Nail Art| Easter Nails!

Saturday 12 April 2014  at 9:31 pm
Good Evening!

Who's excited for Easter, (For anyone that celebrates it)? I know I sure I am, I remember when I was a girl scout...yes, I said girl scout, I use to love going on Easter egg hunts and those times were one of the many memories I'll forever treasure. To this day, I still love going on Easter egg hunts, until I realize my Easter egg has been sitting in dirt and I'm about to eat it *laughs*. In celebration of Easter, I've of course attempted my hand at an Easter nail art idea. I've never been one to attempt special occasion nails (because they're too much effort *laughs*) but I think this one turned out pretty ok. I hope you like it! :)



More pictures after the clickey! :)







I hope you enjoyed tonight's post and let me know what you have in mind for any Easter nail art ideas or what you'll be doing during Easter! :)
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Super awesome nail art!!! That cute chick and bunny!! Awww :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hazel! :) I'm glad you like it!

      Delete