Nail Art| Scratch Patch

Saturday 23 November 2013  at 6:33 pm
Evening Lovelies!

I can't believe the Christmas decorations are out and unpacked on the shelves already! Literally, it feels just like yesterday to me, when I was a first year! I say this almost every year, but I do in a way miss my first year of uni, I met so many new and interesting people. Heavens! I fell in love in first year! The only thing that third year has taught me, was who my true friends are and who I want to keep in my life and how I want to be treated and respected. For a change I'm not excited for Christmas, waiting for my results to be published and whether or not I'll be accepted for honours next year is eating at every nerve in my body! But I have a back up plan in case things don't turn in my favour, I can only hope for the best from this point onwards!

Today I decided to do a really quick and easy nail art design. I thought it was so cute because all you do is paint on squares onto your nail and add lines to make them look like little patches of fabric! I hope you enjoy! 




I hope you enjoyed this post and until we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment