Nail Art| Black & White

Tuesday 22 October 2013  at 11:08 am
Afternoon Lovelies!

I'm literally stressing my ass off (for lack of a better way to put how stressed out I am)! My first exam is coming up this week and boy, if I don't get at least 70% my chances of getting into honours will soon be dwindling. So as a heads up, you'll only hear from me after the 5th of November. Wish me luck! On another note, I watched "Gravity" with my brother last weekend....I will be writing a short review on it, in an upcoming post sometime. But, let me say this....I was mindblown!




And with this post, I love and leave you lovelies! (Until the 5th of November)
Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. omg you are really super neat with your nail polish!!!!
    lol usually mine smudge or something...
    xx Charmaineeee

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete