Haul| Jo Borkett, Edgars, TopShop & Woolworth's

Saturday 6 July 2013  at 6:54 pm
Evening Lovelies!

Anyone interested in a slice of life, funny, high-school anime about boys? Then check out!



I just finished watching it now actually, I haven't had a good laugh in a while and this really cheered me up, so if you have time, check it out!

As I'm sure everyone knows, down here in the South, things are getting cold! I took these pictures a while back during Fall or something...not quite sure. It's hard taking pictures now, any remnants of the sun's glow is soaked up by the camera. But those moments are few and very far in between. So, I hope you enjoy this post!

::Jo Borkett::



 ::Woolworth's::


::Edgars::





::TopShop::







Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. ahh the blue skirt and the whatever shirt is so cute!! great purchases !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the skirt and sweater! :3 They are so pretty.

    anyway, I just nominated you for Liebster award.
    check it out! http://everythingaboutbella.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete