Nail Art|Valentines Day nails

Sunday 10 February 2013  at 7:42 pm
Evening Lovelies!

While I was watching "Dancing Queen" from  SNSD, Tiffany's bright red with hints of silver, nails caught my attention. For some reason I was under the illusion that the hint of silver were rhinestones, upon closer look I realised that it was actually silver nailpolish but I decided that rhinestones looked more glamorous than plain silver nailpolish overlayed on a red base-coat. Other than the misconception, the nails would look great for Valentines Day! Unfortunately  for me, I'll have uni classes that day and the bf graduated last year! So, I'm alone this Valentines Day.

Lovelies-How will you be spending Valentines Day? Do you have any plans planned yet?









I added the hearts with a marker to add some extra Valentines Day sweetness!


Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Wahh~ That's a really cute idea! o: My nails are currently red too (I painted them red for Chinese New Years hehe~), so adding some silver nail polish would be cute. c:
    Thanks for sharing! :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Jun Jun I'm glad you like the nails! And definitely a touch of silver would look great! And even though this is late, Happy Chinese New Years! ^^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aaww! Thank you for the sweet reply! I'm glad you find them amazing I don't think anyone has called my nail art amazing XD

      Delete