Haul|Pastels & Shoes

Wednesday 6 February 2013  at 10:23 am
Morning!

Gosh, it's chilly today! When I opened the window this morning, I swear my moisturized lips were blown off my face *laughs* I don't mind the cold, I just despise the drying effect of Winter on my skin. I'm honestly hoping with all my heart that this year, is the year I leave this country, don't get me wrong I can get homesick, but I need a change in scenery...have you ever felt that feeling when you just need to escape for a while to find who's important in your life and who isn't and just to reflect? I desperately need one of those.



















I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! Uni starts next week Monday for me, so expect once again posts to few and far between.

Till we meet again!
Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment