Bucket list and Inspiration

Saturday 11 August 2012  at 4:11 pm
Afternoon!

While I was lurking on pinterest, we heart it and Tumblr, I decided to compile a few things I wanted to share with my lovelies, think of it as getting to know me even better *smiles*

Let's Begin!

MY BUCKET LIST




I've been so obsessed with dipped dyed hair I want to get it done on my hair, but because my hair is so dark I'm not keen on bleaching my tips, damaging them then dying them :S
 







 INSPIRATION (that I get for my nail designs)


Saw the Essence "Special effects" nail polish in the store yesterday when I was with favourite person I  
REALLY! wanted to buy it...buuut, I didn't want to spend any money that day *laughs*






I think they're called nail wraps(?) I don't know I call them metallic nail stickers. I'm SO in love with these metallic nail stickers, too bad they don't sell them down here I really want to try these out.













 
And that pretty much wraps up todays post! I hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend! By far my weekend has been the scariest one I've ever had! *scratches head*

Till we meet again!

Bye Bye!

2 comments:

  1. all your pictures are great & pretty inspiring, love the nails .:]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And thanks for commenting! ^^

    ReplyDelete