I'm sorry my lovelies!

Sunday 21 August 2011  at 8:50 pm
Evening!

I'm sorry for the lack of updates my lovelies! Test week at university has been hectic and my love life hasn't been too wonderful. I still have two tests to write, then I have a break in September for a week, so hopefully things will settle down a bit, and I'll be able to organize my life and of course update more. Tonight I come with a quickie of a haul (laughs). My "photographer" of a brother had to take these pictures before I had to leave for tuition so we didn't have much time to play with. Hopefully this update will not disappoint my lovelies!

Stopped over at the Clinique counter and didn't realize that they were giving away a goodie bag. So, when I bought the 3 step skincare plan for 495 zar ($68.69) I received the goodie bag. I only realized after that in the goodie bag was a moisturizer that was already part of the 3 step skin care plan. Why would you want two helpings of moisturizer?

So, in the goodie bag was a dramatically different moisturizing lotion, color surge eye shadow super shimmer, superbalm moisturizing gloss, high lengths mascara, deep comfort hand and cuticle cream and youth surge SPF 15 age decelerating moisturizer. I only realized now that the youth surge moisturizer isn't featured, I forgot to get it back from my mum.

3 step skincare plan!

The color surge eye shadow super shimmer, is this dusky pink color, but when you apply it, it show up as a shimmer. I'm absolutely in love with this eye shadow, I don't use make-up so when I saw a shimmer in an eye shadow, I was blown away. This image doesn't give the shimmer of the eyeshadow credit, but in person, the shimmer is absolutely gorgeous!

Stopped over at Trueworths, I've been buying a lot from Trueworths lately, and these two tops aren't exactly a representation of what I've bought there. I'll try and upload the entire haul next weekend.

This top looks great tucked into a skirt, it immediately creates a streamlined look. I bought this for 150 zar ($20.81), original price 290 zar ($40.24).


This lovely cropped turquoise knitted sweater was 299 zar ($41.49). It looks great teamed with a great pair of skinny jeans.
I hope that all my lovelies will have a lovely working ahead! Hopefully I will be able to sort the problems plaguing my love life.

Till the next post!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment