This is Goodbye...

Monday 14 September 2015  at 7:40 pm
Good Evening!

For anyone that even reads any of these posts, I commend you and take my hat off to you! Like the title states, this is goodbye...I've always loved to write and express myself but because of uni and academia sucking my life into smithereens, it isn't possible for me anymore to maintain a blog. With that being said, I might or might not revive this blog again, but right now I don't have any intention of doing so. As always a big thank you to all of you, all of you that made this blog worthwhile to me, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I've now joined the insta world and have about....two posts of on there so far XD. So if you'd like to know more about my whereabouts and what I'm up to, you can follow me on google+ and my insta ID is: @ayaka_shiroyama 

Once again, thank you for everything and allowing me to experience the wonders of social media :)

No comments:

Post a Comment