Haul| Summer Haulin'

Saturday 28 September 2013  at 10:58 pm
Evening Lovelies!

Uni has been keeping my me so busy these past few weeks! I should just marry it and get over and done with it *laughs* In the masses of tests and assignments I have to do, I still manage to find myself in a clothing store, re-stocking my Summer wardrobe *laughs* Honestly, these last few weeks of my last year at uni are gping to be so hectic, I won't have eyes left at the end of this semester. I'm desperately studying and working my ass off, to scrape my ass into honours next year *MUST become a biochemist!* This is usually the time I lose things, like my cellphone, textbooks, school bag anything you name it! So that's why I've been MIA lately! But thank you to everyone who still continues to view my simple blog, I appreciate it! ^_^ On another note I've just finished watching "Servant x Service" for anyone that loves everyday office life tide in with a cutsy romantic twist, check it out!


::Trueworth's::


::Foschini::


::Jay Jays::




::Forever New::


::Cotton On::


Till we meet again!
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment