Ideas|Christmas Gift Ideas (For that special lady friend/Girlfriend)

Friday 12 December 2014  at 12:32 pm
Afternoon!

So I'm probably late on the "gifting ideas" which everyone seems to post early in December....except me. I usually tend to buy gifts for loved ones in the last week leading up to Christmas because I don't like keeping gifts for a long time in my house (is that weird?). On that note I have a few gift ideas that hopefully might give everyone some inspiration on their conquest during gift shopping!

All these items are from Forerver New because 1. I'm in love with Forever New and it's a store that anyone with any budget can purchase from (especially a student) and 2. their items are fashion forward and trendy. Ofcourse these items might not be to everyone's liking, but for guys/girls trying to pick out gifts for their friends/significant other the safest things to go for would be bags, a cute phone case, a notebook if she's a super organized person or a wallet. You want to stick with items that are neutral and don't steer towards clothes unless they have personally given you their dress/jean size!

No comments:

Post a Comment