A quickie!

Wednesday 15 August 2012  at 9:18 pm
Evening!

This is really, really, really, a quickie of a post! My weeks have been hell-ish to say the least. I swear dying is easier than this crap I'm bombarded with everyday at uni! So, I'm writing my semester test tomorrow and if this post makes little or no sense at all....forgive me! I'm running on literally no sleep and I've been pushed to my limits, but no giving up now! I've been savoring every bit of time I can get these days at uni and at home to finish assignments, lab reports, essays and study. It's beyond hectic, hectic isn't even the word to describe it. On top of that this semester I've picked up and extra subject so in total I have four subjects now. That might not sound like much but believe having three majors....is a force to be reckoned with. So, lovelies please wait for me for JUST a while longer. My semester ends in two weeks time! I can't wait, the uni managed to squeeze EVERYTHING in one week! So, I have three tests, two lab reports and one essay to hand in all in one week. I have to get back to studying soon *big, huge sigh* On top of that everyone at uni is just stressed out and both favourite person and I have been working our bum bums off! It's really crazy. So, this is what's happeneing with me now.....it's tough.

Till we meet again!

Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment